Secret Numbers is a great game to play in the car, on a plane or at any time for that matter! Here's how it works, pick a number and give clues about your number. For each guess a child has, provide the next clue.
Here is an example:
- I'm thinking of a number that is not a multiple of 4
- My secret number is not an even number
- My secret number is not a multiple of 7
- My secret number is not a multiple of 9
- The sum of its digits is less than 11
- My number is not a multiple of 3
What is my secret number? Of course, you could add a clue that would be a dead give away, the sum of the digits of my secret number is 2. (Of course, my secret number is 11.)
For more great games involving math on the go (in a car, on a plane, while waiting for appointments), check out this article.