The Bottom Line
This precalculus resource is a must for those wanting to master the precalculus concepts which will enable them to move on to calculus. Great, easy to follow resource!
- Extremely Well Laid Out
- Appropriate for Self-Study
- Easy to Follow Examples
- Large Text With 13 Chapters
- Contains 352 pages, beginning with the easiest of concepts and moving up in level of difficulty.
- Extremely useful explanations for each concept are provided which will foster success.
- If your teacher isn't making sense with these concepts, then this book is a must for you.
- Yes! Answers are included which is crucial to keeping you on the right track.
- Covers topics that include: polynomial and rational functions, exponential,logarithmic functions etc
- Covers equations, graphs, sequences, worked examples, and chapter quizzes, review & problems.
- A book that you'll want to keep for ongoing reference.
Guide Review - Precalculus Resource
I would highly recommend this resource for a variety of reasons. The author of this precalculus guide; Michael Kelley wrote this text for students, ranging from those having little mathematical background and fear of mathematics courses to those who have had a strong mathematical education and are highly motivated. His students have named him "Most Popular Teacher" for four years. He provides you with the background information and strategies you need to become successful - whether this is your last mathematics course or the first as you prepare to move on to college or university math.