1. During the holidays, your brother earns extra money plowing snow from driveways. He plows 6 driveways an hour and has 21 driveways to plow. How long will it take him?
2. For the Christmas food drive, you class collected 320 cans of food. Each family gets 40 cans of food. How many cartons will you need to pack them?
3. For Christmas, you bought your mom 3 gifts costing $24. each and your dad 5 gifts at $18. each. How much money did you spend on mom and dad this Christmas?
4. 6 of your classes are going to the arena for a Christmas skating party. That means 125 students need to get on buses and each bus hold 48 students. How many buses will the school need?
5. The mean average of the following 4 math marks will become your winter report card mark. 97, 78, 84 and 86. What will your report card mark be?
6. For Christmas your mom bought your dad a 1 year swimming pass for $390. Shes making 12 payments of how much money to pay for the pass?