1. When the Christmas cake was about to be served, you were told you could have 0.6, 60%, 3/5, 6%. Which 3 will give you the same size portion?
2. 4/7 of the Christmas cake was eaten on Christmas day. The next day your dad ate 1/2 of what was left. You get to finish the cake, how much is left?
3. The Christmas Tree store has a parking lot that will hold 1000 vehicles. 2/5 of the parking spaces are for cars. When you went to buy your tree, there were 200 cars and some trucks in the parking lot. The parking lot was 3/4 full. How many trucks were in it?
4. Justin is making snowballs to build a fort on the Christmas holiday. Justin can build 15 snowballs in an hour but 2 snowballs melt every 15 minutes. How long will it take him to build 210 snowballs?
5. The recipe for mint chocolate ice cream requires 2 1/4 cups of creams for 5 people. You need ice cream for 8 people. How much cream will you need?