- Read, print, locate, compare, order, represent, estimate, identify numbers to 100 and mentally add numbers to 10
- Count by 2's, 5's and 10's to one hundred, count backwards from any given point from 100
- Understand number conservation - 6 pennies is represented by a 6 etc.
- Understand 1/2 and use the term applied to every day situations
- Recognize coins, add pennies and take away pennies
- Use and understand more than, less than, the same as, heavier than, lighter than, taller than etc.
- Tell time to the half and full hour with both analog and digital clocks
- Compare objects by several attributes and classify them (red small squares, red large triangles etc.)
- Understand temperature differences outside and inside, colder weather and hotter weather
- Measure items with non-standard units of measure (pencil lengths, finger widths etc.)
- Describe, identify, create and sort shapes (squares, triangles, circles, rectangles etc.)
- Describe similarities and differences in 3 dimensional objects (some slide, some roll etc.)
- Construct pictures using a variety of shapes that can be identified
- Recognize symmetry in drawings and shapes Move shapes in front of, beside, behind, ahead of etc.
- Identify, describe and extend patterns of numbers, shapes, colors or words e.g., **-+**-+**-+ or 1,3,5,7
- Find patterns in counting charts to 100
- [Count by 2's]
- Be able to talk about pattern rules. 1,3,5 is skip a number etc.