- Be able to reason, order, compare and solve multi-step problems with rational and irrational numbers.
- Understand the complex number system, be able to investigate and solve a number of problems and use the coordinate system.
- Problem solving with negative and positive integers. (Add, subtract, multiply and divide.)
- Understand the divisibility rules, square roots and powers.
- Apply measurement knowledge to 2 and 3 dimensional figures accurately including distances and angles and a more complex plane.
- Solve a variety of word problems involving capacity, mass and time.
- Use the Pythagorean theorem.
- Apply trigonometry to problem situations involving triangles.
- Apply transformations, coordinates and vectors to solve problems.
- Investigate transformation in terms of rotation, reflection, translations, dilations, congruence, symmetry, and isometric.
- Derive equation of a circle, ellipse, parabolas, and hyperbolas and their properties and study quadratic and conic sections.
- Problem solving for questions involving angles including those formed by parallel lines cut by a transversal.
- Solve multi-step problems using linear equations and investigate the properties of slope.
- Investigate situations involving linear, quadratic, polynomial, trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic, and rational functions.
- Be able to pose and prove a variety of theorems.
- Use matrices for representing data.
- Master problems using a variety of polynomials (with first degree) using the four operations and the first degree.
- Use inverse operations to solve variables in a formula
- Design statistical experiments, apply random variables and use real world situations.
- Draw inferences and display summaries using the appropriate charts/graphs.
- Analyze, support and argue conclusions based on statistical information. Show and analyze finite graphs using matrices.
|Pre-K||Kdg.||Gr. 1||Gr. 2||Gr. 3||Gr. 4||Gr. 5|
|Gr. 6||Gr. 7||Gr. 8||Gr. 9||Gr. 10||Gr.11||Gr. 12|