- Read, print, locate, compare, order, represent, identify numbers to 10 and match numbers of objects to the numeral.
- Count to 10 frontwards and backwards.
- Understand number conservation - 6 pennies are represented by a 6 etc. up to 10.
- Understand simple adding: If I put one more penny on the pile of 5, I will have 6. etc.
- Recognize coins by pennies and 1 cent up to 25 cents.
Be able to name the days of the week and which one comes next when given a certain day.
Describe and identify the basic shapes (squares, triangles, circles, rectangles etc.)
- Identify simple patterns like checkerboards and determine when the pattern is wrong and why. (All the shapes are yellow except for this green one which doesn't belong because....
- Make simple patterns - 2 green buttons, 2 red buttons and 2 green buttons.
- Extend simple patterns - AA BB CC AA BB CC etc.
- Make simple picture graphs e.g., a picture of a girl and a boy followed by a sticker or pencil stroke for everyone in the class.
- Conduct simple surveys and generate 'yes', 'no' questions.
- Use basic grids - Bingo, Tic Tac Toe.
Pre-K Kdg. Gr. 1 Gr. 2 Gr. 3 Gr. 4 Gr. 5 Gr. 6 Gr. 7 Gr. 8 Gr. 9 Gr. 10 Gr.11 Gr. 12