2. Does the number of lines outside of the pumpkin related to the number of seeds inside?
3. Does the number of lines outside the pumpkin have anything to do with the size of the pumpkin?
4. How many pumpkin patch questions can you think of that have a solution of 73?
5. Estimate the weight of the pumpkin, then weight it. How close were you?
6. How many different pumpkin faces can you make using only rectangles, triangles and circles?
7. What is the diameter of your pumpkin?
8. Does a larger diameter of a pumpkin relate to a heavier weight of the pumpkin?
9. If each pumpkin seed was worth 10 cents, how much is your pumpkin worth? What if each seed was worth 7 cents?
10. Estimate whether your waistline is as big, bigger or smaller than the pumpkin’s diameter.
11. 2 mothers and 2 daughters went to buy pumpkins. Each of them brought home a pumpkin which totaled 3 pumpkins, how come just 3?
12. You rolled your pumpkin as far away from you as you could but it keeps coming back to you, how come?
Answers to 11 and 12 are next or on the 2nd page of the PDF